Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's a FIRST!

Guess what I'm doing this weekend????  My FIRST Expo!  I've got a booth at the Utah Valley Women's Expo this weekend! If you'd like to come (for free), I've posted the ticket image at the end for you to download and print as many times as needed.  I'm so excited and nervous.  I already know what's going to be my favorite part. That's right...Make-n-Take!  I've planned a few projects that I will be doing throughout the event.  Check it out:

Loving this purse! All the pieces were cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy. 

It's all about bling.

A fun treat tube for Dad's day!

I "mustache" you to come to the expo and stop at my booth to make this project.

When the candy is gone, you can see the "secret" message on the tag.

The tag blocks the candy dispenser. Clever!  Thanks to Lisa Stenz for sharing her amazing design.

I can't resist a cute flower cluster.

If you'd like to come to the expo. Download this image and print it off as many times as you need.  Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment